Wednesday 3 February 2010

expat+Harem

Last week I was thrilled to write a guest post for expat+HAREM, the hub for global citizens. It's difficult, at first, to put such a myriad of cultural considerations, feelings and experiences together in a few short sentences for such a large readership... especially one which consists of people with similar nomadic features and with such a broad range of experiences. A readership which is very strong and self-defining.

The best thing I came away with from this global niche was a warmer feeling of camaraderie and different perspectives to my own experiences, which enlightened so much after so many decades!

 
Expat+HAREM blog carnival, celebrating Istanbul as the European Capital of Culture 2010:

1 comment:

  1. Hello there, I see you haven't been blogging in sometime but I wanted to let you know about a new forum I am setting up called Nomadic View Connections. It is aimed at expats (or people who'd like to be) and especially for people living in Turkey. But it is pretty unlimited and can go in any direction depending on the members.
    http://nomadicview.informe.com/forum/

    It is linked through my blog at http://nomadicjoe.blogspot.com/

    I hope you can find the time to drop by and maybe even be a member. Thanks in any case.

    Nomad

    ReplyDelete